1. preheat oven to 375F. spray a 9” round or 8” square cake pan with cooking spray; line with parchment paper, too.
2. in a large bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, sugar, and milk (or citrus juice) and rosewater (or zest) until combined.
3. in another bowl, whisk together all purpose flour, almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
4. mix your dry ingredients with your wet ingredients, until *just* combined. pour batter into cake pan and put into the oven. bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. cool the cake on a wire rack. meanwhile, to make the glaze, combine powdered sugar with rose water and milk (or zest + juice) until smooth. smooth over the top of the cake. slice and serve!