This is the perfect spring salad with sweet herbs and a creamy vinaigrette. It has cucumber and radish in it, too, so is crunchy and cooling. This perfect, basic salad recipe is great for any time of year!
I swear to the heavens - i make this salad at least 3 times a week. It's crunchy, herby, balanced and has the most perfect creamy vinaigrette.
I'm bestowing my favorite secret recipe with you all!
Fresh Herb Spring Salad Perfect for Any Time of Year
Spring Herb Salad
- 1 head of butter lettuce or 4 heads of little gems lettuce
- 2 Persian cucumber sliced thinly
- 4 radishes sliced thinly
- 3 tablespoon mint chopped
- 2 tablespoon tarragon chopped
- 2 tablespoon coriander chopped
Creamy Shallot Vinaigrette
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon champagne vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- In a jar, combine all the ingredients for the vinaigrette. Shake and let it set while you prepare the salad.
- Combine the lettuce, herbs, radish and cucumber.
- Toss and serve.