This is the perfect spring salad with sweet herbs and a creamy vinaigrette. It has cucumber and radish in it, too, so is crunchy and cooling. This perfect, basic salad recipe is great for any time of year!
I swear to the heavens – i make this salad at least 3 times a week. It’s crunchy, herby, balanced and has the most perfect creamy vinaigrette.
I’m bestowing my favorite secret recipe with you all!Print
- 1 head of butter lettuce or 3 heads of little gems lettuce
- 1 Persian cucumber, sliced thinly
- 2 radishes, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons of mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of tarragon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- Splash of heavy cream
- 1 garlic clove, smashed and chopped
- 1 tsp of Dijon mustard
Keywords: spring salad, spring salad with herbs, creamy vinaigrette