This easy, healthy chickpea salad is a great vegetarian lunch option!
Lemon Paprika Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
Chickpea, tomato and cucumber salad
- 1 cup of chickpeas (cooked, drained)
- 2 Persian cucumbers
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon of crumbled feta (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare the vinaigrette. Mix 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil with the juice of 1 lemon and 1/2 teaspon of paprika.
- Prepare the salad. Pour the vinaigrette over the chickpeas and let marinate. Chop the cucumbers in half the long way, and then into 1/4″ slices. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half if smaller, in quarters if bigger. Mix all together.
- Finish. Add a tablespoon of feta on top. Taste for seasoning and add salt + pepper as you see fit.
Keywords: Vegetarian chickpea salad, fattoush, easy chickpea salad, vegetarian lunch idea