a quick-cook noodle dish for one that’s spicy, tender and umami.
- 1 serving of noodles – 4 oz of fresh noodles, or 2 oz of dried spaghetti/fettucine
- a splash of soy sauce, to taste
- 1 teaspoon of Shaoxing vinegar, if you have it. no worries if not
- 1 tablespoon of chili crisp oil
- Crushed red pepper flakes for sprinkling, if you want it hotter
- bring a small pot of salted water to boil, and cook the fresh noods to al dente – mine took about 3 minutes.
- in a separate bowl, combine soy sauces, chili oils, garlic powder.
- when the noods are done, drain and toss and serve!
Keywords: homemade chili oil noodles, spicy chili oil noodles, chili oil noodles