Here's a really simple and delicious herby green tahini sauce that is perfect for dipping cruditees and spring vegetables into.
Green Tahini Dip
hummus but without beans and plus lots of herbs!
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 head of dill or any bunch of herbs you want
- 1 cup of tahini
- ¼ cup of red wine vinegar
- ½-1 cup of hot water as needed
- in a food processor, pulse the garlic to chop
- add the dill in, and pulse to combine
- add the tahini and vinegar, and turn mixer on - add in water in a stream to thin it out
- test and adjust salt/pepper to taste if needed
can be served with anything you'd eat hummus with - pita, chips, veggies, etc!
Serving: 1ozCalories: 90kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 3gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 6mgPotassium: 71mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 15IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 22mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!