Everyone needs a backup, quick to throw together, homemade dip recipe in their repertoire. This easy yogurt dip served with cucumbers makes use of ingredients you already have, and is completely foolproof. This dip is like a deconstructed tzatziki dip – so simple and easy. You should make this homemade yogurt dip anytime you have company over or are looking for a savory yogurt recipe.
All you’re doing is mixing in some simple seasonings into flavorful, full-fat Greek yogurt to make this yogurt dip. It is as easy as that!
And can I say once and for all that full-fat Greek yogurt is so much better than nonfat greek yogurt? Tell me I’m wrong.
Easy Yogurt Dip - Pantry Recipe for Homemade Dip
- 1 cup of plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp-1 of kosher salt - to taste
- 1 tsp-1 tablespoon of pepper - to taste
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- Optional: ¼ cup of chopped herbs
- Sliced Persian cucumbers
- Squeeze of lemon
- Make the dip - stir salt, pepper, garlic powder and optional herbs in to yogurt.
- Serve with sliced cucumbers.