Recipe for a grilled branzino served with avocado, cilantro and salsa
- 2 whole branzinos, about 2 lbs
- 2 limes
- Cooking spray
- To serve: avocado, slices of lime, chopped cilantro, salsa
- Preheat your grill to very hot – about 400F if your grill has a thermometer
- Stuff your cleaned and gutted branzino with slices of fresh lime, salt and pepper. Use kitchen twine to tie it closed.
- Spray your grill with cooking spray or oil. Place your fish on the grill for 8 minutes. Using a fish spatula and tongs, gently flip to the other side and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Serve with avocado, slices of lime, chopped cilantro, and/or salsa. Beware of bones!
Keywords: Grilled branzino