This recipe for keto chili oil noodles serves one, but can easily be scaled up.
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite chili oil per person
- 1 7-oz packet of shirataki noodles per person
- 1/2 a cucumber per person
- 1 teaspoon of peanuts (totally optional) per person
- Rinse off your shirataki noodles, pat them dry, and then in a bowl, toss with chili oil.
- Plate your noodles and top with chopped cucumber and chopped peanuts.
- That’s it!
Keywords: keto chili oil noodles, keto recipes, chili oil recipes