You’ll love this spicy sweet potato soup as a quick breakfast (serious!), or appetizer for any meal. This Instant Pot version of spicy sweet potato soup is good for you and delicious, too.
- 1 large onion, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- coarse sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle in adobo (or more if you like)
- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 cups bone broth (or any type of broth/stock you have on hand)
- a teaspoon of plain yogurt, a handful of roasted pepitas, cilantro, or anything else!
- Combine all ingredients in an Instant Pot and cook on manual pressure for 18 minutes
- Do a quick release
- Pour into a blender and whiz to combine
- Garnish however you like!
6 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per cup
Keywords: Soup, instant pot soup recipe, Paleo, Whole30, sweet potato soup, spicy sweet potato soup