Here is a super easy grilled zucchini with ricotta side dish recipe.
- 3 zucchini
- 1 cup of ricotta
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- pinch of Maldon salt
- optional 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh cilantro
- Slice your zucchini diagonally into 1/2″ slices. Heat your grill or grill pan to a high heat. Spray with nonstick spray.
- Place your sliced zucchini on the grill. Cook for about 3-4 minutes each side, until you get nice grill marks and the zucchini is tender to the bite.
- While the zucchini is grilling, spread a layer of ricotta on a platter. About 1 cup of ricotta spread thinly on a plate works.
- Place your grilled zucchini on top of the ricotta, drizzle with olive oil (about 2 tablespoons) and apple cider vinegar (1 tablespoon) and a sprinkle of Maldon salt. A bit of chopped cilantro also works too!
Keywords: grilled zucchini, easy grilled zucchini recipe, zucchini side dish recipe