Here is a recipe for a carrot-ginger-miso dip that is just like the carrot and ginger dressing you get at
the inspiration behind this carrot ginger miso dip
this carrot miso dip is from that book , but i’ve made a few tweaks, outlined below.
I intellectually know that vegan food is just plant based cooking, but mere idea of restriction makes me sad. Luckily, this dressing/dip/marinade is so flavorful, you won’t even be mad that it’s vegan.
how to make carrot ginger miso dressing at home
The original recipe just calls for combining everything in a food processor and then it’s done. But
- 1 bag of baby carrots
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 inch ginger peeled
- 2 tablespoons miso
- 1/4 cup light rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mirin optional
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- in the microwave, steam the baby carrots + water for about 2 minutes on high until the carrots are softened a little
- transfer to a food processor and pulse to combine with the rest of the ingredients
- serve with crackers, sliced cucumbers, sliced peppers, or use as a salad dressing, or use as a glaze for grilled vegetables, tofu, chicken or meat