Dead easy roasted salmon recipe with just salmon, salt, an orange, rosemary, and olive oil.
- about 6 ounces of salmon per person
- 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons of chopped rosemary
- 2 teaspoons of kosher salt or Hawaiian pink salt if you have it
- 1/2–1 cup of olive oil, depending on how big your pan is and how much fish you’re working with
- Preheat the oven to 325F
- Place into a baking dish + season your salmon fillets with about 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt per fillet
- Slice 1 orange into 1/2″ half moons and pour into your baking dish
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of chopped rosemary on top
- Pour 1/2 cup of olive oil over the whole thing
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Serve with a drizle of the citrusy rosemary-y oil on top!
Keywords: roasted salmon, citrus roasted salmon, orange and rosemary salmon