The best keto margarita recipe
- 3 ounces of tequila blanco
- 4 ounces of fresh lime juice — about 4 limes
- 1 ounce of Keto simple syrup
- a lot of ice
- Tajin for the rim, if you like that!
- 1 extra lime for garnish
- To make a keto simple syrup, mix 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of Swerve sugar replacement in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, let the sugar dissolve, then let it cool. Store in a jar in the fridge.
- Next, prepare a Tajin or salt rim. Take a wedge of lime and run it around the rim of a glass. Dip the glass into your kosher salt or Tajin. Put ice into each glass and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, add a few ice cubes, tequila, lime juice, and simple syrup, and shake it all up. Strain it over the ice in your prepared glass.
- Finish with an extra lime wedge and serve. Tada! This keto margarita recipe is ready and done.
Keywords: keto margarita, low carb margarita recipe, skinny margarita