This light and refreshing pomegranate cocktail with lime and mint is so delicious, you won’t even know there’s no alcohol in it! If you’re doing a Dry January, a Whole30 or just don’t want to imbibe, try this lime-mint pomegranate mocktail!
inspo behind this mint-lime-pomegranate mocktail
While I def am one to love a Friday night cocktail (my go to’s are dirty gin martinis with 2 olives, or a
I had this drink at +61 in Marrakech a few months ago and it was ~so refreshing~ that I knew i needed to recreate it, especially for all you sober people out there.
how to make this lime mint pomegranate drink
this is so easy! just muddle the lime and the mint – you can use the handle end of a wooden spoon or get a fancy muddler if you want. add in ice. then pour over the seltzer, followed by pomegranate juice.
finish with more mint and lime! yay
Pomegranate, Lime and Mint Cocktails
- 8 oz of plain seltzer water
- 4 oz of pomegranate juice
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 1 lime sliced into rounds
- Optional: 1 fluid ounce of vodka
- optional: a dash of stevia or sugar in the raw
- muddle together the mint and lime in the bottom of a large (16 oz) collins glass. fill 3/4 of the way with ice
- pour seltzer in
- top with pomegranate juice and serve with lime rounds and the other spring of mint