Here’s a recipe for a really decadent, easy to make, no-bake chocolate tart that requires NO BAKING. just mix and set! the base is made with Oreos, and the chocolate ganache is a simple mixture of cream and chocolate. top it with chocolate shavings + cherries on top to make it really special! This no-bake chocolate tart is great for the summertime with turning on the oven seems impossible, but would also be wonderful for valentine’s day.
so delicious! i ate this for dinner a few nights in a row, no shame.
how to make a no-bake chocolate tart
this is a super simple recipe. first, you’re gonna want to count out 32 Oreos, which is a little less than 1 box. eat a few while you’re counting. blitz those in a Cuisinart with some melted butter, then pat the cookie mixture into a pie tin. pop the crust into the fridge while you make the ganache.
then, in a microwave-safe bowl or a 4-cup pyrex measuring cup, combine chocolate chips, butter and cream and microwave for 30-second bursts. stir to combine every 30 seconds and you’ll know when it’s all combined. then, pour the chocolate into the crust and that’s it! let it set in the fridge for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight if you can stand it.
No-bake Chocolate Tart
Oreo cookie crust
- 32 Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup Fresh fruit
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- Place Oreos into a food processor and blend until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Pour melted butter over the crushed cookies. Pulse until the butter is evenly distributed. Press cookie mixture into the tart pan using the back of a measuring cup and your fingers. Place in fridge or freezer while you prepare the filling.
- In a 4 cup measuring cup, microwave the chocolate chips, the cream and butter for 30 seconds at a time. Stir at each break to combine and stir until smoth.
- Pour the ganache filling over the crust and return the fridge. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, pop out of edges of tart pan, place on a plate and top with cherries, and voila! Sooooo good.
- Use a small glass or measuring cup to even out the Oreos crust and get straight sides.