this cherry chia chai jam will take advantage of yummy summer cherries and tantalize your taste buds
- 2 cups fresh or frozen pitted cherries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 teabags of chai tea
- In a small saucepan, cook the cherries and honey on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- After about 5 minutes, use the back of a wooden spoon or a pie dough hand held thingy to mash the cherries.
- Bring the mixture to a low-boil, cover with a lid, then reduce heat to low. Add the chai tea bags and simmer/steep for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the chia seeds. The jam will thicken as it cools.
- Store the cherry chia jam in an air-tight container in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
Keywords: easy cherry chia jam, cherry jam no pectin, cherry chia chai jam, chai, cherry