These vegan chai blondies are dense, chewy, scented with warming spices and perfect with a cup of tea!
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup cane sugar and 3/4 cup stevia in the raw
- 2 flax eggs
- 2 tablespoons of flax seed + 5 tablespoons of cold water, stirred together
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill paleo flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 teaspoons of chai spice or
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of cloves
- 1/2 tsp of ginger
- Preheat the oven to 350F and prep/line a 8″ square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk together.
- Cream the coconut oil and sugars in the bowl of a stand mixer. Add in flax eggs and vanilla; beat a few times to combine.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients in thirds; pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serving Size: 1 square inch blondies
- Calories: 393
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 2.8g
- Fat: 29.9g
- Saturated Fat: 25.1g
- Carbohydrates: 29.6g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 3.9g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Vegan chai blondies, blondies, vegan chai baking recipes, blondie recipes